Terms of conditions
- Under COVID-19 precautions, DIgSILENT Pacific is only offering seminars online until further notice. User requirements are a Windows 10/11 PC with RDP protocol unblocked to the internet (i.e. allowing remote desktop sessions from user PC to our cloud training environment), Zoom client installed and headset (or other speaker/mic arrangement). Ideally, candidates should have access to a quiet area with two screens and a webcam.
- Upon submission of your online registration, you will receive an acknowledgement and invoice. Final confirmation will be established upon receipt of payment or company purchase order. Detailed instructions are provided with acknowledged of registration, including a scheduled user test date prior to the first day of training. Without confirmation, your registration is not valid. When written confirmation is provided, your registration becomes legally binding.
- Training times are scheduled at the stated time zones.
- All communications with DIgSILENT Pacific should be via the dedicated email address of your organisation (company or university) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants can cancel their registration up to four weeks before the course at no cost. Up to two weeks, the cancellation fee is 50% of the course cost. Less than 2 weeks, the cancellation fee is 100% of the course cost.
- DIgSILENT Pacific reserves the right to cancel a course due to insufficient participants up to four weeks before the beginning of the course. In the event that an already confirmed course needs to be cancelled due to force majeure (e.g. due to illness of the trainer), participants will be informed as soon as possible and course fees already paid will be reimbursed or credited.
- Any refund entitlement will be processed within 5 business days of cancellation.
- Our training material is protected by copyright. Duplication or transfer is prohibited and requires the written consent of DIgSILENT Pacific.
Currently there are no events.