End of the Year Seminars
DIgSILENT Pacific held End of the Year seminars in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney.
In Brisbane and Sydney, the topics were:
- Modelling in the EMT domain, benchmarking and co-simulation.
- Market-based FCAS.
- Renewables for frequency control in the normal operating frequency band.
- Optimal power flow.
In Melbourne, the topics were:
- Quasi-dynamic simulation for the study of renewables.
- Analysis of exciter failure using EMT.
- EMT modelling and co-simulation of RMS and EMT dynamics in PowerFactory.
Copies of the presentations from these well-attended seminars are now available on the DIgSILENT Pacific website here. We would like to thank our clients and friends in the industry for sharing in these topics and making the seminars the success they were. We will plan further seminars in 2018.