DIgSILENT releases StationWare 2022
StationWare 2022 – Now available for download!
DIgSILENT has released StationWare 2022.
We are pleased to introduce this new version of StationWare, which offers many improvements to enhance the usability of the software, with a particular focus on document management.
You can find all the details in the What's New document, available in the Download area of the DIgSILENT GmbH website.
Major improvements in StationWare 2022 are:
- Introduction of a new document object
- Enhanced document management
- Document owners and access rights
- Additional attributes for documents
- Extended table functions
- Additional filter options, including numerical comparison and string operators
- Improved options for data selection, including multi-selection as input parameter to reports/scripts or for settings view creation
- Access rights management
- Additional access rights for the additional attribute container and table views
- Improved access to additional documentation
- Direct access to converter manuals from StationWare
- Easy access to release notes and What‘s New document via the Help menu
- Example scripts
- Built-in example scripts, which can be used as a starting point for user-written scripts
- Additional web service methods
- New and enhanced converters
StationWare 2022 is available in the Download Area section for registered users of the DIgSILENT GmbH website, for companies with valid guarantee/maintenance.
We wish you continued success with DIgSILENT StationWare.
Support of previous versions:
DIgSILENT will actively continue to support the two previous versions StationWare 2020 R2 and StationWare 2020. We have officially discontinued support of the preceding version StationWare 2018 R3 and will not provide any further service packs for this former version.