StationWare 2018 released
DIgSILENT Pacific is pleased to announce that StationWare 2018 is now available for download and installation.
This version comes with new features for an enhanced user experience. There has been an emphasis on the improvement of the performance. The search functionalities, the reports and the number of published service methods has been extended. It comes with new and improved manufacturer specific file interfaces.
StationWare 2018 product highlights include:
- Full 64 bit support
- Anonymisation of personal data
- Advanced search supports processes and tasks
- Fulltext search supports additional documents
- File name filter for fulltext search
Improvement of overall StationWare performance
- Page load times, especially for settings details, status change pages and “My StationWare” page
- Performance for installations with a big user base (50+ concurrent working users)
- Report execution times
- Overhauled localisation
- Additional service methods
- Enhanced reports
Import converters for
- Schneider Electric: WSOS 5
- ABB: WinECP7
- Thytronic: ThySetter
- Beckwith: IPScom M-3425
- Siemens: DIGSI 5
- Tavrida: TELARM
- GE: GE850
Export converter for
- ABB: PCM600 (XRIO)
The new version is available to registered users of companies with valid warranty/maintenance contracts. It can be downloaded from our Download Area for registered users.
For more information on StationWare please also refer to the corresponding brochure that can also be found in the public Download Area.
DIgSILENT wishes you continuing success with DIgSILENT StationWare.